Asset Collection of Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health and Fabric in buildings
We will collect and describe your property in respect of all mechanical and electrical services to assist with risk management programs or simplifying estate planning and maintenance requirements. Our experience across the built environment allows us the unique capability to identify, describe and provide a condition of plant to allow life cycle modelling, thereby providing you with facts that enable economic and commercial decisions without prejudice.
We have reduced risk and added value to facility management contracts on small, medium and large sites where complex systems throughout UK and Middle East.
What next? call us to discuss your new contract mobilisation or operational needs. No job is too small or large – we build trusted adviser relationships that last.
We can support :
- Review of commercial contracts
- Detailed Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health asset list
- Fixed classification plus Model, Serial, Capacity, etc
- Tagging / Bar coding
- Condition and dilapidation status
- Life cycle management
- AC System Energy Inspections (TM44)
- Log book audit
- Interim management
- Legislative and routine maintenance plans
- Refrigerant contained systems log book
Contact Us for more information