Choose both or either awarding body for your certification. Contact us for a self assessment form to help identify the best course for you.
All courses require the learner to know the science & principles of refrigeration as well as the European Union regulations for F-Gas and Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS).
- F-Gas category I training course:
- Covers servicing, maintaining, installing, commissioning, charging and recovering refrigerants from systems containing 3kg or more of F-Gas/ODS
- F-Gas category IV training course:
- Covers direct & indirect leak checking and record keeping on systems containing more than 3kg refrigerant (this course does not cover refrigerant handling practice)
- F-Gas & ODS Regulations (CPD):
- This course is for contract administrative personnel