About this course:
This is an entry level course that provides essential knowledge for anyone working in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry or those that are responsible for managing F-Gas compliance.
Duration: 1/2 day (3hrs CPD)
On completion of this course delegates should be able to:
- Know the current F-Gas / ODS regulations and legislative requirements
- Apply the legal obligations to AC & R system owners, operators & maintenance personnel
- Create ACR system registers, F-Gas records and reporting requirements
- Calculate the equivalent CO2 level for refrigerants
- Implement RAC system leak testing plans
- Identify further training requirements for service personnel.
- Environmental Issues
- F-Gas and ODS Regulations
- Indirect Leak checking
- Recording and Reporting
Contact us for course dates and costs