Our courses are accredited by City and Guilds & Construction Skills. We have developed a unique portfolio of training material for you to gain a recognised qualification, valuable skills, and work experience to get into work and develop a rewarding career in the building services RACHP industry.
We are committed to the education and development of people in the RACHP industry. Our courses focus on worldclass skill performance and knowledge required for developing your ability to think and reflect in order to solve problems in the workplace.
All course material has been designed by Mark Forsyth who holds an MBA in addition to RAC qualifications. His talent for coaching performance has produced international medal winners at Worldskills International vocational skill competitions.
Our courses are competitively priced so that you have time to achieve your competency goals.
- Diploma in RAC and Heat Pumps- City and Guilds 7189 level 2
- F-Gas & ODS – category I, II, III, IV
- Safe Handling Anhydrous Ammonia
- Pipe Work and Flame Brazing
- Mobile Air Conditioning (MAC)
- Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Science and Principles (CPD)
- Hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants awareness
- Hydrofluoroolefin (HFO) refrigerants awareness
- Air Conditioning Split System Installation